Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm not DEAD.....yet

Hi Blogity Peeps.....who missed me? Waits...........( insert cricket sounds here)
honestly I have not be in a blog kinda mood lately. So you know what that means. Ya ya my inventory is jam packed over flowing with good stuffz u all need to see. I'll do my best to put some good shat out there for you. Plus with Christmas fast approaching Im sure I have a wacky Christmas theme post or two in me :P~~~will have to post our sl Christmas card !
Ok for my Look of the day...Feast your eyes on all this goodness.....I swear to the linden gods I wore this outfit for at least 3 days which in real time would be at least 2 two weeks-can you hear how serious I am about loving this look. from the hair (kiki-tilda3) to the assorted fauny-fabulosity ( *all faun stuff is part of the A very Rotten Christmas hunt TY Favole) Look at these tights..**Sleeping Koala-Suspender Tights. I had to have them in every color they came in...nuff said about that ♥This skirt is a MUST have its new from Apple May. I'm only sad that it only comes in 3 colors. oh let me not forget to give many kudos to the secret store for this amazing body suit. its cableknit. I have no words cept is awesome sauce. Lastly I'm a Tatted up fool. I came across a store called Sleepy Bozer. So Worth a trip. If you love the full sleeve and lots of Ink look your gonna love this place...Ok kiddies before you jiz your pixel panties run out and get you some of this hotness....Happy Shopping...love & stuff

~Scarlett~








What the Hell I'm I wearing:
Hair-Kiki-Tilda3-black
makeup-too many layers to mention * most are from Damned
Skin-Al vulo-Giulia-Natural Freckle
piercings-Pekka-underlip plugs & Hod-Symphony Piercing
Ears-gauged-Elven
shirt-The secret store-Cable knit bodysuit
skirt-AM-Pucker up flexi skirt-charcoal
Horns,Tail, Hoofs- Favole-part of the AVRCH
necklace-Tres blah-old 50L friday item(sorry)
Nails-Mandala-Takara Nails
Cigarette-Nikotin-Rolled
Tattoo-Sleepy Bozer-Countless Color- AWESOME I ♥
Black eye-Flitink-Bruiser
Tights-Sleeping Koala-Suspender Tights  black
Belt-Fri.-Wide waist Belt-black
Gun-Breach-Scar♥

No comments:

Post a Comment