Monday, January 16, 2012

The beret meets the swamp

I know this outfit is more Black Panther rally then Swamp Monster hunter :P~~~ Its cute none the less.
If your wondering where in Secondlife I am...Home sweet Home of course. We moved again lol- to a homested this time after getting an offline message from our old land owner saying " Hi I am getting out of the land rental biz...here's a partial tier refund.blah blah~ Tho I hate moving, I must say this move was the best thing ever. more prims let us create a place that for lack of a better word...is "AMAZEBALLS"
I have another look to share :D so hang tight kiddies! love & Stuff
Scarlett









my  lookie
 Hair-Maitreya-joy
Makeup-Mostly Damned
Peircings-Pekka & ipoke & ni.ju
Ciggy-Hermony
Outfit-Sn@tch-make a statement
Shoes-G Field-sophie
Nails-Mandala-Takara black
Ears-Gauged-elven
Guns-Breach-scar

No comments:

Post a Comment