Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I wanna Rock-n-Roll all Night & Party Everyday!


So I saw these Boots! (FV) Perla Sexy Boots and my lil cartoon heart skipped a beat! So off I Tp'd to get them♥ Its fate I tell you. Because just yesterday I was eye-balling a little fluffy black party dress. I think the two were ment to be together and who am I to deny the SL fashion Gods....The look is a major hot mash-up very Dark gothic ballerina meets Kiss...(Insert  crazy rock star stance with tongue out of course)

You show us everything youve got
Keep on dancing and the room gets hot
You drive us wild we'll drive ya crazy

You say you wanna go for a spin
The party's just begun we'll let you in
If you drive us wild we'll drive ya crazy

You keep on shouting
You keep on shouting

Cmon

I wanna rock and roll all nite And party every day

Oh love channeling my inner Rock Goddess....
All poses are from Olive Juice which is closing (sad face) so everything is on sale..Go Look before this gem is GONE!
*and the pictures....yeah more awesome-ness from our Homestead..your first glimpse at "Club Hell" Our private little dance place..Cause when we cant find a place with good music and asshats free...well we stay home and you know the saying ~theres no place like home♥~
Thats all for now Peeps! Go on get going channel some of your own inner rock star, shopping victim, cartoon fabulous-ness♥
~Scarlett~







      ^ Want my Look^
Hair-Shag-Naked as we came
Makeup-Mostly Damned, da-glam shadows
Peircings-Pekka & ipoke & ni.ju
Glasses-NO-Supa Dupa Frames
Dress-Kim-Exclusive-Mostra
Stockings-Sleeping Koala-Suspender tights
Bracelet-Fusion & assassin Bracelet
Necklace-Delicius (i'am? &
 & Stolen heart <3)
Leg gun-Delicious-Gartner
Tattoos: Sleepy Bozer-swamp monster
Hand tape-Sinistyle-taped fist
Boots-(FV) Perla Sexy Boots
Nails-Mandala-Takara black
Guns-Breach-scar

No comments:

Post a Comment