Saturday, January 21, 2012

♥Sweet as Chocolate ♥

Ohi...
I've had this shirt & skirt in my inventory for sometime! Thought it was time it made its way out and about in sl. Plus I had a Birthday party to go to ( Happy Birthday Ziggy & Zaffy ) So I needed a cute party outfit. I'm in love with these (mesh) boots by Celeo. I have to say the more I see mesh the more I love it.
This post is gonna be a fast one. My pixels are all pooped out from all the dancing and shenanigans tonight. I'm still using olive juice poses. I totally took advantage of the the discounted prices due to the store closing.  * Location is * Home sweet home :) We added a haunted Bridge its from Pandemonium. Its Amazing.. We have a few pieces from them. The textures are fabulous and so well built. I swear when We have our full sim again Im gonna buy everything they make♥-No joke
Bye for now, Huggies
~S~








Whats-What?
Hair-magari-Alyssa-dye 4
Makeup-Mostly Damned, da-glam shadows
Peircings-Pekka & ipoke & ni.ju
Glasses-Dela-Sunglasses-"RG1" brown
Shirt-Maitreya-Boyfriend shirt-Chocolate
Shirt-{mon tissu}gauzy skirt-black
Tights-Vive9-SheerDoted-tights
Bracelet-Lagyo-Hula bangle
Nails-Izzie's French nails (NEW)
Ring-Lagyo-Shield rings-silver and black
Necklace-Pixel box-dark cross & magic Rock
Belt-LG Femme-Knot belt iron
Tattoos: Stellar-infinity arms & Audran-Sparrow axe
Boots-Celoe-Cairo boots (mesh)
Poses Olive juice*-fall Frills(skirt Friendly)
Boat prop & pose-SSP- love boat (1L on market place)
*Yummy male man candy-Cboy Riggles-MINE-MINE-MINE*

No comments:

Post a Comment