Thursday, January 19, 2012

The first Time ever I saw your face ♥

I was feeling fancy, do you ever get that feeling? Secondlife is so full of amazing clothing and I am usually casual. Only time I go uber duber fancy( I'm talking ball gowns & suits ) is when someone is having a wedding. Its been forever since we have been to one. I know we could just dress up and hit a romantic spot or one of those dance places with a dress code. Thats just not us. So I hit up Cboy with " I'm feeling Fancy" and  " I want to take pictures"! He such a Doll my Partner in all worlds Cboy. His Reply "OK"! I knew just the dress....Gizza's Flawless. This one bloggity people is a Show stopper. It comes in array of colors but u know me I always reach for BLACK. I paired it was N Core shoes tho u cant see them in the pictures trust me N Core is a go to for great foot wear! Next was shopping for Senor Riggles. Let me just say this there is a HUGE void in the mens clothing department. It was not easy to find a great suit. We ended up at Hoorenbeek they have some really nice stuff. Other then being annoyed by some random guy burning Cboys head off with his pointer in his head ( Pervs ) we got a suit and awesome shoes...Note here peeps the suit did not come with a dress shirt and tie that option is extra (facepalms)  Hope this little tip saves u a trip back. Anyhoo look at me ramble LOL
We snapped a few pictures at home. Boy do we clean up well....
Now let me get back to shopping and looking for great things to show you!
*A Thank you to Cboy* for not winceing at my crazy requests From Casual to fancy, from Zombies to Swamp monsters...You love make all my worlds EPIC and Amazing...I look forward to this craziness forever and a day♥




What's Cboy wearing:
Dress shirt and tie: Hoorenbeek Classic Shirt - Black
Dress Suit: Hoorenbeek Classic Suit - Black
Shoes: Hoorenbeek Ray Ray - Black
Finger Tape: SiniStyle Taped Fingers & Black Nails
Ears: :GAUGED: Human Ears 9/16"
Glasses: Kalnins - Respect
Lip Piercings: [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Lip Rings *2S-SDD* ~ Silver
Eyes: [ContraptioN] Static Vision *blue*
Hair: [Shag] - He's Come Undone - Charcoal
Skin: Unique Megastore - Jordan

Me- me what's on me:
Hair-shag-Sonnet
Makeup-Mostly Damned, da-glam shadows
Peircings-Pekka & ipoke & ni.ju
Dress-Gizza-Flawless Gown in black
Bracelet--Mandala-
Gloves-Part of some random dress from my noobie days sorries
Necklace-Delicious-I'am ?
Ring-Pepper-Pieces Ring
Tattoos: Yayo-Symbolic
Shoes-Ncore-Essence"Noir Intense"
Ears-Gauged-elven

No comments:

Post a Comment