Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In Jesus's Name...Amen

Zombies....I love them. But you all knew that little factoid. I love a new interesting zombie sim. I check often in search for them. I tp around to check them out. Most of them are garbage (sorry) I'm very picky ever since Zombie wasteland. Most zombie sims dont hold a candle to my beloved ZW. However yesterday I came upon a rather nicely done one! (dog gone -odd name but whatever) SCORE I mummbled as I tp'd there to take some pictures of this Look. Let me point out a few highlights of Todays look. The Hair is Truth (Tammy) Its really hot I loves it. Plus Truth @ Truth District is haveing a 50% off sale !!!!!! The lag blows but hell for 50% off I'll deal with the lag monster. I adore this shirt by anymore its appropriatly called Jesus :) with a cute poison- leather jacket and my brown Kboots...Fabulous-fierce-and just plain Fucking Hawt o.O oh dropping the f-bomb is gonna cost me 10 hail Marys & 8 are Fathers...Let me go work on that Repent-Repent...









style card:Hair-Truth-tammy(truth district 50% sale)
Ears-Gauged-Elven
Makeup-Mostly Damned, da-glam shadows
Peircings-Pekka & ipoke & ni.ju
Glasses-kalnins-adorable
Cigarette-Hermony-Ultimate cigarette
Jacket-Poison-Retro Leather Jacket Brown
Shirt-Anymore-Jesus
Jeans-Admiral spicy-low very dark blue
Nails-Izzie's French nails (NEW)
Ring-Pepper-Pieces ring
Necklace-(I <3 fashion) Key of sOul
Guns-Brutal Weapons-G30's
Tattoo-Stellar-Infinity sleeves Audran-Sparrow axe
Boots-Kboots-brown

No comments:

Post a Comment