Monday, January 16, 2012

Holy Shit its a Assalt Rifle Leg :D

Yeah this outfit leaves me at a lose for words...Its soooooooooo me
I love it....Its from Epic- Outfit comes with top, shorts and the cute hat...Leg is extra but for 100L how can u not get it too. I had to add a few of my touches to insure this outfit was 100% Me.....I think its awesome sauce. Plus this gave me a great excuse to take more amazing pictures on our homestead! These were taken near our zombie mountain cause every girl wants her own zombie mountain :))
These pictures are great thanks in part to 1-a great look 2-a great location 3-My new laptop (WOOT ALIENWARE) lol Alrighty peeps...I'm outtie for now Go shop, much love♥
~Scarlett~







Get this look:
Hair-Truth-Gabriel
Makeup-Mostly Damned, da-glam shadows
Peircings-Pekka & ipoke & ni.ju
Ciggy-Hermony
Outfit-Epic-Military Girl Set (black)
Leg-Epic-robo assult rufle peg leg
Necklace-TB_Cross-old 50L friday item
& Sekuella -gun necklace
Arm band-Sisu-German arm band
Tattoos: Black eye-FLitink
La Malvada Mujer-Autopsia
Repulse-Psycho stomach wound
Shoes-(SP) Diablol boots
Nails-Mandala-Takara black
Ears-Gauged-elven
Guns-Breach-scar

No comments:

Post a Comment