Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Roller Girl.......

When I was a kid my favorite thing was my strawberry shortcake roller skates♥ Hours and Hours of fun and great memories there peeps! So putting this Roller Girly outfit together was fun and a labor of love!
All spurd by finding a pair of roller skates in my inventory (score) what a find! So I slapped on some tiny shorts, some pig tail hair....Plus a super uber fun Roller skater AO from CI...and there you go. I found a Roller ring, I wont name it cause it was a terrible build. I don't feel the need to shame the owner. But I did snap a few pics....As Anita Ward plays on my playlist I skated away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URAqnM1PP5E









Da Goods:
Hair-Truth-Alexis-black
Makeup-Mostly Damned,
Peircings-Pekka & ipoke & ni.ju
Sweater-dl Cutest Double seater
Shorts-paperdoll-Rolleddenim shorts-indigowash
Knee pads-dl-kenees gaurds
socks-League-gartered socks-black
Ciggy-Hermony-ultimate cigarette pakage
Belt-R.icielli-RYNA belt-purple (*huge 5oL sale here*)
Necklace-dl-troublemakers necklace
Ring-Pepper-Pieces RIng (dollarbie)
Tattoos: dl-Belly bandaid & Sleepy bozer-Times up (NEW)
Love zombie-cboy-stomach scar (custom)
Knees-Queen & co.-Bloody knees with bandaids
Skates-justB-rainbow skates blk/pink
Ears-Gauged-elven
Glasses-dl-Funky glasses(color change)
Poses-{just poses} black ice pose pack
Guns-Brutal weapons-G30's

No comments:

Post a Comment