Monday, January 23, 2012

City Of Lost Angels

Cboy Suggested we check out a RP sim called City of lost Angels....after 3 relogs we were able to take a look around. I have to say its very cool. Well built and visually amazing to look at. We ran into a few interesting characters. I can totally see us going back and hanging a bit more. Maybe even jumping into a little role play. Only I would show up on a urban vampire/lycan sim looking like A Sunday school teacher mixed with Lara Croft. HAHA in my twisted head nothing goes better with a pretty dress then some badass Guns- Hence the Brutal Weapons- G30's-Shoulder holstered- Loaded and ready to bust a cap into some monsters ass! Also I got to wear these shoes again. I ♥ them-Nx-Nardcotix-Zoe Platform (mesh) I picked them up a week or so ago at the *chic* event for $L250 I think I wet my panties when I first had them on my Pixel feets. Cause just as in RL I love love Love shoes!
Did you take note of the hair....OH YEAH newness from Analog Dog. I use to only buy AD hair back in the day, but since so many other wonderful vendors have come and gone. I have not been there forever. This style may just keep me going back, and back again!
I did snap a few awesome pictures at The city of Lost angels ( they do not do this place justice) I think you need to check it out yourselfs.
Alrighty bloggity Peeps~Love & Stuff♥ Happy Monday ♥






  Shamelessly Copy my Style :P
Hair-Analog Dog-Sapphire(new)
Ears-Gauged-Elven
Makeup-Mostly Damned, da-glam shadows
Peircings-Pekka & ipoke & ni.ju
Glasses-Mon Tissu-Four corners Readers
Dress-Tokid-Love Dress (golden & black)
Tights-Muka-leggy black
Bracelet-Izzie's Wood Bangles
Nails-Izzie's French nails (NEW)
Ring-Pepper-Pieces ring
Necklace-mon tissu-Take flight &
Pixel Box-Necklace-Dark Cross & magic Rock
Guns-Brutal Weapons-G30's
Tattoo-Stellar-Infinity sleeves Audran-Sparrow axe
Shoes-Nx-Nardcotix-Zoe Platform (mesh)

No comments:

Post a Comment