Wednesday, January 18, 2012

G is for Ghetto-Fabulous....

Turn it up Bitches.....

Feast your Eyes on this....I saw this shirt from  (IMBUE) all over the feeds...I had no choice but to grab it for L70 how can u not. Something about this shirt screams GHETTO to my cartoon soul. So of course it deserved some bootie shorts and some chunky gold bling. Now it would have had more ghetto gold fabulous-ness cept RYCA dropped the ball. I bought a few other amazing pieces and they ended up in a famous all to common sl item delivery fail :( I did notecard the creator and as I type this I have not heard or rec'vd my stuffz. I will try not to hate on them too bad....coughs tho I had the same thing happen with these Fukin amazing Boots from Lapointe & Bastchild Designs. I notecard'd Paul Lapointe and with in 20 mins bam He resent my boots and sent a follow up IM just to make sure I got my item. I ♥ great service..10 thumbs up to Lapointe & Bastchild Designs great products, great service!!!!
Lets Talk hair just for a second....How much do I love this hair style? How much do you? Come on who doesnt want to rock a high side pony? This one is from Love soul its #80 in black. This place has a special place in my hair folder. They are currently running a 50% off sale (AWESOME) makes me love them just a bit more. Ok enought of my blab-in you guys have shopping to do. U know you can find my shopping list at the end. I'm gonna just hang near the keg red solo cup in hand, Kreayshawn pumping thru my speaks....Peace out-Throws up her best chi-town gang sign :P
~S~







Shopping list:
Hair-Love soul #80
Makeup-Mostly Damned, da-glam shadows
Peircings-Pekka & ipoke & ni.ju
Glasses-deLa-Sunglasses"RG1" in brown
Shirt-IMBUE-Eye of the tiger
Shorts-Boom-Feel Free shorts-Tar
Bracelet-& Nails-Mandala-Takara/inca gold
Necklace-Ryca-Personalized gold necklace
Leg gun-Loulou&co.-Garter-Pistolero
Tattoos: Sleeves-Stellar-Infinity arm sleeve
Belly tat-Hollipocket-attention whore
Neck tat-Yayo-Jigsaw
Hand tape-Sinistyle-taped fist
Boots- L&B-Lapointe & Bastchild Designs-"Elise" ankle & knee boots
Nails-Mandala-Takara black
Ears-Gauged-elven
Tape-Sinstyle-Taped fist
Cigarette-Hermony-Ultimate Cigarette package

No comments:

Post a Comment