Sunday, July 24, 2011

Firestorm ...Friend or Foe?

Yeah so I downloaded the Firestorm viewer, after reading on a few feeds how Phoenix is going to be on the way out soon. So its either Firestorm or V2. (CRIES I MISS EMERALD). Also we happened to meet a FS developer so after Cboy bombarded the poor guy with question after question. I gave in and Downloaded the thing. Anyway Im poking along with firestorm and its gonna take some time to get use to. Plus side is MULTIPLE clothing& tattoo layers...Sighs that alone is worth the switch to me. Lets hope the bugs get worked out, and soon very soon after many days of getting to wear more then one beloved makeup layer and tights and socks with out having to go pantie-less. My Cold ♥'d ness toward the Firestorm/V2 viewers will be a thing of the past...Well that is if I can stop crashing long enough to enjoy all my many layers.
**gezzzz* I know get off your winy pedestal and show us some fashion.....
a nice Saturday night out look....Still sporting my new Damned makeup layer....I love love love it. I may never take it off...check me out on a hover-thing-a-majiggi :P~~~



Hoping everyone had a nice Weekend!!
What the heck am I wearing & were can I get it?Shirt-[Cynful] Poppy-ass - black 2
Skirt-IC- Mini skirt jeans
Shoes[PM] Baby T Shoe Mold -Non Sock Version - Wear Me!
Stockings-Belote - Black Stocking - Ripped
Tattoo-[GLUE INK] Karma Tattoo (gloves)
Finger tape-*SL* Finger Tapes w/ nails
[GLUE INK] Karma Tattoo
Belly tattoo-[catastrophe.] - Packing Heat (gun on hip tattoo) 1
Makeup-- DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
Belt-*BLITZED* Plugged Belt - ( female shape )
Bracelets;:Fusion: Belted Bracelet L
:Fusion: Belted Bracelet R
Ears-:GAUGED: Elven Ear [L]
:GAUGED: Elven Ear [R]
Hair->TRUTH< Jordan Streaked - raven (new)
Lashes-creatives! lashes .: faceInk :.
Piercing-creatives! piercing .: light :.
Necklace-EarthStones Book of Shadows Locket - Hers
[GLUE INK] ~Shush Gag~
Necklace-[Sekuella] NeckLace//GUN UNISEX // ( CHEST)

No comments:

Post a Comment