Friday, July 1, 2011

Spread Ur wings and Fly.....Butterfly.................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdyv4YG3Sfo

Oh How cute does Scarlett look....butterflys and my Favorite Truth hair :) No fancy location here folks- just home sweet home ♥ and some awesome *Poses-Glitterati-Long hair 3 (free Truth District Group gift) YAY-YAY Truth District shopping sim is OPEN....Might take some time to get in there (took me 30 mins) and the lag well is to be expected...all the stores have fabulous Group gifts ( I ♥ Gifts) who does not like em...Lots of great, great stores there ( Ducknipple, truth, Curio, DCNY, Addict) just to name a few. I'm sure I will find more then a few fab things to blog about (stay tuned) Sadly the Gifts are there for only 5 days so hurry your cartoon booties down there....ready set TP








No comments:

Post a Comment