Friday, July 29, 2011

Girl Fight......

Ohi....
I can't decided who I like Better Rowan or Scarlett...I figured heck let them fight it out (LOL)
Don't Fret they makeup in the end...Lets call it a Tie...
Nuffing special Outfit wise just stuff I had in my vast inventory...looking in there is like shopping always find something new...Tho I do have a new shirt from Ronsem(a gifty from Cboy♥) that is so blog Worthy...stay tuned kiddies.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend...
Blog @cha laterz




What are they wearing?
On Scarlett(Left)
Hair-Magika-Luna black(hair fair)
Piercings-
makeup-Damned:cateyes& DarkDolly(woot for multi layers)
Dress-SP-Sexy mouse
bracelets-Fusion-belted
Ears-Gauges-Elven
Necklace1-Sekuella-Old hunt gifty (sorries)
Necklace2-Earthstones-Book of shadows
Shoes-PF-Oshun Shoes-black

On Rowan(Right)
boots-kboots-black
socks-Kagami-ya-over the knee-black
bracelet-Blitzed-Legacy
Necklace-H.O.D-The path to Forgiveness
Piercings-Cobrahive-Hachi-black
Makeup-Damned-Dark Dolly
Shirt-Paper.doll-Grafic Tank
Skirt-Paper.doll-Streachcotton nini-black
Ears-Gauged-Human ears
tattoo-Glue ink-Karma
Hair-YH-22-black
Belt-Pepper-Fishy belt

No comments:

Post a Comment