Thursday, June 30, 2011

Who's that Girl?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNEoYiogf5A

I know your thinking who is that Girl? Cause that sure isn't Rowan! Say HI to Scarlett..Its Me of course or errrrr my "Alt"-er ego(Muhahahahahaa). Its fun to have a few Avi's to dress up and play with ♥ So I have been online as Scarlett for the past few days, and I figured why not blog featuring her! Isn't she Pretty :) a totally different avi look then Rowan but still Fierce and fabulous...Just how I like my avatars !!!!
So I found an interesting sim ~Khanada Park Chaos~ very neat place..snapped a few pics. Scarletts look today was very hippy casual...I love it.. take a lookie yourself
Happy Thursday Peeps! I'm outta here for now!!




Get Scarlett's Look:
Skin:Damned-Alice Tan/Blackshadow
Shape: its all mine sorry
Hair-Truth-Sarita(raven)
Piercings-Creatives-light
Mouth thingie-Pepper-Name Mouthchain cross
Makeup-Damned-Queen od D (black)
Necklace-Sorry Asia-See my light (NEW)
Neck tattoo-FB-Taken
Tattto-Glue Ink-Punked Sleave (NEW)
Belly Tattoo-Catastrophe-Packing heat
Bracelets-Fusion-Bealted Bracelets
Top-HN-Halter Shirt (Black)
Jeans-Bukka-Bootcut (WASH)
Belt-pepper-Fishy belt
Shoes-SSB-Sculpty Sandal w/toes (Mod'd by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment