Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Street Wise Baby......

OMFG-Katy Perry's song-Last Friday Night wont get outta my head...and the video F-in hilarious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A
I have not been feeling well, plus its been very rainy where I live so that kinda bums me out :(
I missed a look for yesterday...who missed me :P
Today I was feeling these awesome *X*splosion baggy shorts ( I ♥'s them) They are new so run out and get u a pair or 10 :) The Rest well kinda just fell together..
Lookie at the cool sim I found ++The lost City++ Says its a RP sim but only me and Mateo were there LOL
They are lucky we didnt Toll around :P Hope everyone had a Great day...
Laterz




Piercings-Creatives-light
Leather Collar(open collar)
Bracelets-Blitzed-legacy cuffs black
Nacklace-Tundentable headphone woman
Necklace-Kari-Boom bap(♥)
Hair-*YH*-02-black01
Tattoo-Glue Ink-Chilli Pepper(newish)
Lashes-MMP-Sriped eyes lash
Ears-Gauged-Elven ears( ya I never take em off)
Top-=blu=-Neck halter black 1
Pants-*x*plosion Baggy Pants(Frayed)**NEW**♥
Undies-SCD-Boxershort-wanted series1
Finger tape-Linc (free)
Guns-Burtal Weapons-Desert Eagles
Socks-Primitive Design-Crazy Colors
Location:++The Lost City++Dark Urban Rp
Shoes-The Abyss-NAU-Combat Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment