Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Murder you say?

Being Bored in Secondlife leads to very odd things..My showcase in search was working for once I came across an interesting sim ~Murder@Camp Taunt (Taunt Murder Mystery Game). Well and having nothing much to do Me and the Partner Mateo (Kisses baby) headed over to check it out. I snapped a few pictures as u can see. We solved the mystery(bites her tongue as to not give anything away) Mateo did most of the work cause he is awesome sauce like that. Oh how I ramble but my Murder mystery outfit was cute...lovein it ♥ GSP is going on u need to head down there lots of good stuffz. Im sure I have at least 3 more looks to blog about from there. so stay tuned:P


How great is this worn, torn naughty shirt? From Muka-Dirty love for the (GSP) I really ♥ it. anything with a dirty word catches my attention...Hehe And I cant seem to stop with the LeeL mobile phone poses...I just adore them♥
Skin:Lara Hurley-Anya
Shape-Mine
Makeup-Glue Ink-Epic Eyeliner pout
Ears-Gauged-Elven Ears
Tattoo-Glue Ink-Karma
Hair: *YH*-22 black 1
Bracelets:Blitzed-Legacy Cuff (black)
Necklace-Pepper-message in a bottle
Top-Muka-Dirty Love(GSP)
Shorts-IC-Sculpty Grey(GSP)
Leg Bandaid-Reek
Belt-Pepper-fishy Belt
Socks-Unisex Garter socks
Boots-The Abyss-NAU Combat boots
Pose-Leel (handy 01) Mobile phone

Location~Murder@Camp Taunt (Taunt Murder Mystery Game)

No comments:

Post a Comment