Friday, June 24, 2011

Hoe U juss mad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4
For u baby :P~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where am I in NY somewhere.....interesting sim not much there but I took time to snap a few pics.
Oh I love this shirt Im Wearing prolly one of my all time favorites :)
Just something I threw together..take a lookie.................



Get this look:
Hair-Catwa-Jawa V2 Hair-Dark Night
Glasses-Role Optic-SG-71 Aviator Worn on head
Piercings-Creatives-Light
Necklace-H.O.D-Mercenary
bracelet(L)-Blitzed*-Legacy Cuffs (my Fav)
Bracelet(R)-[S]Assassin Bracelet
Tattoo-Glue Ink-Only God can Judge
Top-TDS-Hoe U Juss Mad Tee
Skirt-Berries Inc-Legshow-Dark blue
Socks-Geek Girl-Pink socks
Bandaid-Reek-Bandaids-Hallie stripes
Boots-Kboots (black)
Belt-Pepper-Andavi Belt (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment