Monday, June 20, 2011

Do I look EMO?.... (THEN) Give me everything tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpqBAOpamJs

Oh my Im running late...Fighing Trojans and spyware and other crap...Took over 3 hours to scan my puter..but phew everything is healed and okdokey :)
This Dress Im wearing today is one of Mateo's favorites (Insert happy face here) he has great taste..its by Mon Tissu- one of the few stores on the LuLu sim. Be warned the lag on that sim is horrible but I would waddle thru lag to score great stuffs. AND this hair amazing and uber cute. It action hair (jessica) and I really like the emo feel. Check out this and what else Im wearing~Style card below
Smooches~ Rowan


 Channel-in my inner Ninja MUhahahahahaha


Hair-Action-Womens hair Jessica-Midnight
Collar-Leather Collar(open collar)
ears-Gauges-Elven ears
Makeup-Glue Ink-Epic eyeliner w/pout
Pearcings-Cobrahive-Hachi-black
Necklace-kosh-Cut necklace
Necklace-Kosh-The key necklace
Bracelet(L)-ps-cyber space Bracelet
Bracelet(L)-CDD-Crazed Beaded Multi Bracelet red
Bracelet(R)-Fusion-Belted
Gun-Brutal Weapons-Desert Eagles-Yes In pink and hello kitty (woot)
Tattoo-Glue Ink-Karma (my personal Fav)
GlovesSl-figner Taps w/nails
Rings(L)-Iced-Death Dealer Rings
Ring(R)-Mandala Milky (black) gaga Ring only
Dress-Mon Tissu-Party Dress Stripes (1)
Socks-Kagamin-Ya-Over the kneee Black
Shoes-PM-Baby T's Black
Poses by:Free Poses \o/ on marketplace (empty inkpen)

X.X The End..............

No comments:

Post a Comment