Thursday, June 16, 2011

If I only had a Brain..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Rax2PXiWA&NR=1

I love this song its sooooooo ME ♥
Talking about love... I'm totally into this Dress...SU-More Brains tank dress. Its at the GSP event
I have seen it on a few blogs...so I'm not the only one to love it & to rock it.
Oh I had fun digging in my vast inventory for stuff to go with this look....check it out
For those of u who dont know I love Zombies....
No fancy Location today folks...Just something awesome whipped up by my ♥ Mateo (TY BABY)
There's no place like Home..Even if it is filled with Brain eating Zombies...................




     *Oh Lookie how Cute these Boots are o.o*



Piercings-Creatives-light
Leather Collar(open collar)
Bracelet-RT-Self injury kit
Bracelet-BLitzed-Legacy Cuff (black)
Nacklace-Nomine-Heart Repaired
Necklace-H.O.D.-THe PAth to Forgiveness
Hair-LoQ-Chloe-Charcoal
Tattoo-Glue Ink-Only God
Lashes-MMP-Sriped eyes lash
Ears-Gauged-Elven ears( ya I never take em off)
Dress-SU-More Brains-for GSP event
Shrug-Stellar-Sweater Shrug-blackw/pins
Fishnets-Blowpop-FN tights w/panty black-rip
Leg sock-Roots
Boots-Dilly Dolls-Daniellle Boots
Poses-Still Life-Bumble & Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment