Wednesday, June 22, 2011

just wanna make the world Dance............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI
I'm late, I'm late...............I"ll post two Looks today that should make up for my slacking ways :P
Nothing fancy Here casual but uber cuteness...I ♥ theses sandals sooooooooooo much.
And the Truth hair...melts me into a big  gooberieeeee mess...
I'm off and Running...catch ya on the flip side ~Row~


Whats On me:
*SL*Finger tape w/nails
Leather collar
Bracelets-Blitzed-Legacy cuff (black)
Makeup-Dammed-Tribal makeup w/pout
Lashes-MMP-Scripted Eyes lash
Shoes-SSB-Sculpty Sandal w/toes
Ears-Gauged-Elven Ears
Necklace-Addict-Doll necklace
Top=BND-Baby doll black top
Piercings-Cobrahive-Hachi-black
Hair-Truth-Leilani-Raven
Jeans-Mon Tissu-Denim-Lou Lou Rolled up leg

No comments:

Post a Comment