Sunday, June 26, 2011

I ♥ My Little Pony !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

When I saw this shirt by Belote-I had to have it...no questions about that...Brings me back to when I was a kid and played with my little pony :) I'm busy so this post will be fast....Pictures are from last might Mateo and I found a neat carnival...U know me had to snap a few pics !
Happy Sunday eveyone!!!



What I'm wearing?
Hair-[e]-Other-Black 4
Makeup-Glue ink-Epic Eye liner w/pout
Ears-Gauged-Elven Ears(♥)
Lollypop-LK Design -Naughty Lollypop
piercings-Cobrahive-Hachi Black
necklace (1)-Primitive Design-Candy Cross
necklace (2)-rc_EZ Breeve Inhaler
tattoo-Glue Ink-Toward the Light
Belly tattoo-+radicalism+"Tattoo GUn"
Bracelet-Blitzed-Legacy Cuff
Watch Bracelet-Miel-Troupe Watch-Bright
top-Belote-Little Pony (♥ New)
skirt-[P]-Aeda Mini-NEW
belt-Pepper-Color me belt
socks-Poised-From Dibs Black outfit
boots-The Abyss-NAU-Combat bootsaring:

No comments:

Post a Comment