Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fuck the Pain Away

Todays Outfit was easy like Sunday Morning.....
I love this one casual yet sexy. This New Catwa Hair is OMFG u have to have it :)
but the Piece de resistonce has to be theses Mstyle pumps (I'm wearing them in Panther Grey) Rawrrrrrrr


they are uber yummy hottness.... I had to include a close up of just the shoes !!!
HOT~I KNOW RITE~
Happy Sunday, Happy Shopping,

Style Card~
Skin: Lara Hurley-Anya
Shape:Mine sorry
Face Piercings-Creatives (light)
Make-up-Glue ink-Epic Eyliner( I ♥'s this)
Lashes-mmp-Scripted Eyes lash
Tattoo Upper-Glue Ink-Karma (new)
Tattoo Belly-CC-Fuck the pain away
Ears-Gauged-Elven Ear
Hair-Carwa-Jawa( Uber Purdy)
Necklace-H.O.D-The path to forgiveness
Bracelets-Armidi Limited-Pyramid Cuff
Sweater-Pig-Long island (black)
Pants-Gizza-Flax Pants f (white)
Belt-Pepper-Andavi (black)
Shoes-Mstyle-Rivaa Pumps-Grey Panther (Drool)

No comments:

Post a Comment