Thursday, June 23, 2011

I make Boys Cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

OHI Peeps ☻
Where am I.....a nice friendly place called the "Crack Den" -Muhahahahaha
I have been into finding all the nice dirty SL Ghetto spots I guess! This is a really Cool RP sim if u have some time its worth checking out ( a bit Laggy ) While I was there some Midget girl with a switchblade tried to RP attack me o.O Went kinda Like this : XX Crack den chick (not her real name tos and crap-o-la) Pushes past the strange new girl, as she walks she pulls her blade out and turns to walk back to this girl.
In Return I Yelled: Points to her Observer tag....Look U homeless Crack whore, Im not in the mood so put your sorry excuse for a weapon away. Else I will be forced to stomp the crap outta u till your taller then 3 foot 3.
Rowan Reaches for her very large Gun and then I will happily put a bullet in your head and leave u to die in the gutter like the hood rat that u are.
XX Crack den Chick Responds....Damn When I grow up I wanna be u
Haha Bish everyone does....
Check out my Crack Den look :P~~~~~~~~~~~~~I love this Catwa Hair..How AWesome is it? Super I know, I know....


My Look:
Pants-*L.inc*-Tyra Jeans Washed Dark Blue
Top-I make Boys Cry  Tube top
Shrug-Dark Watch- Part of the set Hemdchen Shrug black
Shoes-Maitreya Gold-Shanti Black
Necklace-H.O.D-Mercenary
Bracelets-CDD-Crazed Beaded Multi Bracelet
Tattoo-My own Creation-Sorry
Hair-Catwa-Jawa-Dark Night
Belt-Pepper-Andavi Belt
Glasses-Role Optic SG-71 Aviator

No comments:

Post a Comment